The new plant implements technologies for 100% recycling of all types of waste and a full cycle of production of graphene-based nanomaterials. Synthesis reactors will be manufactured, assembled and installed, its own research laboratory and pilot sites for the development of various technologies for the use of nanomaterials will be created. Dozens of brilliant minds will be involved in the work of the research and production center: researchers and engineers with more than ten years of experience in working with two-dimensional materials and nanotechnology.
The Government of Poland provides the following preferences:
- Preferential location in the Special Economic Zone - Lublin.
- Exemption from income and local taxes for 10 years, 50% from other taxes.
- State subsidies based on a program to support investments of particular importance for the Polish economy.
- Subsidies from EU funds for equipment.
- Business visa with the right to stay, then a residence permit for all business participants.
All necessary agreements have been signed. Ready-made production facilities with all communications are provided. Also, a railway line will be extended to the boundaries of the site. The project is completely ready for implementation.